Yearly Wrap Up

This is the first wrap up I've ever done so this will be interesting. This is part of 2016 in a nutshell.
                                 
I read 55 books this year. My goal at the beginning of the year was 50, but I soon realized I needed a smaller one so I lowered it to 30. I've met both of  them so that makes me happy. Two of those were comic books. They were The Lost Hero and Young Justice.

My family visited Universal in Florida. The Harry Potter sections are outstanding. The builders and designers really outdid themselves. I plan on going a second time in my life because it was that awesome!
Picking a favorite book is always hard. My top three are The Sword of Summer, Neverseen, and  Throne of Glass. (If you want to read my reviews go the the Reviews page.) 

I participated in the Alphabet Soup reading challenge. I am happy to say I read 20 books toward that challenge (more than half of the alphabet, yay).

On my blog I celebrated one whole year of blogging; started my own meme, Wordy Wednesday; and participated in the Liebster awards.

I visited a Half-Price Books over Christmas and it was so cool. I wish they had one where I live. I was able to complete my Heroes of Olympus series.

My TV consisted of mainly Arrow and Flash, but I did start Gotham. My favorite movies were Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them and Ghostbusters. I'm pretty sure I watched almost every DC and Marvel show or movie on Netflix.

 That's it for the wrap up. I hope everyone has a great new year!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Sword of Summer Review

Harry Potter Book Tag

Wordy Wednesday (#6)