Harry Potter Book Tag

Today I'm going to be doing the Harry Potter Book Tag. I love the series and this tag is amazing. The spell images were created by Beatrice over at Dreamland Book Blog. Without further ado, let's get started.


flagrate
I would personally like to rewrite the ending to Uncle Tom's Cabin. It's not my favorite book, though some of Stowe's arguments were interesting. But I didn't like how one of the events happened at the end; it seemed unrealistic.
alohomora
So many. Percy Jackson for  starters. However, the prize for this one is going to Maze of Bones. I was initially against reading the series, but then I read the first book. From then on I flew threw the first two series and read several of the other books as well. Happy memories.
accio
From: Percy Jackson: Camp Half-Blood Confidential. It's out already, but I really would like to have it so I can read it. (Hopefully there's some jokes.)
avada-kedavra
I'm going to use the word killer in the sense it means awesome. A totally awesome book I read was Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. Watching everything tie together was so cool (and yeah, there was sad deaths but I don't like it less because of that).
confundo
Don't Judge a Girl by Her Cover by Aly Carter. I was confused as why what was happening was even happening. It did make more sense and clear up towards the end, but I remember sitting there going "huh?"
expectopatronum1
Questions relating to yourself seem the hardest, and so this one required thinking. I even looked up the definition of spirit animal to make sure I was on the right track (having never used the phrase before). The Last Olympian is mine. I've read it more times than I can count.
sectumsempra
Technically Throne of Glass isn't really dark or twisted. But one of the characters sure is and that's why I picked it.
expectopatronum2
The American Girl Samantha series. My friend let me read the first and from that point on I loved her story and many of the other American girls.
expelliarmus
The Lost Hero by Rick Riordan surprised me. Not the story, but more of the "where's Percy? Why isn't he in this?" in the first several chapters.
prior-incantato
Sherlock Holmes Vol 1. I loved reading the stories behind the TV series and trying to solve some of the mysteries.
riddikulus
Young Justice by Art Baltazar. If it has Wally West in it, it's bound to be funny.

sonorus
The Seven Wonders series by Peter Lerangis. I waited in anticipation for most of the books to be released and couldn't wait to get my hands on each one.
obliviate
I had the hardest time deciding. There were really no spoilers I cared to forget about. What about books? Equally difficult. Maybe a book on Puerto Rico I read in the 4th grade (it bored me). Idk, even if I don't care for a book or want to read a book again with a fresh perspective, the time I read it might have contributed something my life.
imperio
We all have to read lots of books for school, so this list could be really long. The first one that came to my mind was Uprising by Margaret Peterson Haddix. I enjoyed reading this book and would recommend it to any who like historical fiction.
crucio
If I Perish by Esther Kim. Not a good painful either. If you want more detail feel free to check out my Liebster Awards 2016 post.

That's it for the tag! I had a fun time matching spells to books. I'm not going to tag anyone in specific; if you want to do it go ahead!



Comments

  1. This is such a fun tag! I'm so surprised I've never heard of it before.

    P.S.- I totally agree about Percy Jackson!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found it by searching "book tags" or something similar into Google, otherwise I never would have found it.

      Delete
  2. I love this tag! I think I'll do this soon!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Sword of Summer Review

Wordy Wednesday (#6)