Liebster Awards 2016

I was nominated by Eve from Tea, Chocolate and Books for the Liebster 2016 award. 


Her Questions Answered:
1. Have you read any Shakespeare? And if so, what is your favorite?
I've read most of Julius Caesar and am currently reading Comedy of Errors. My favorite was Julius Caesar because I like that time period. I have watched a good rendition of Romeo and Juliet.

2. The best book you've read in the last twelve months?
I've read so many good ones; this is a tough decision. Probably either The Sword of Summer by Rick Riordan or Game of Lives by James Dashner.

3. Do you have a reading playlist you listen to whilst reading?
Nope, I find it difficult to read while listening to music. It can be done, I just choose not to.

4. Do you drink coffee or tea whilst you're reading, and if not, why?
Another no. I don't drink anything while reading and I've never taken a liking to tea or coffee.

5.  Where's your go-to reading place?
I have a corner of my bedroom with a rug I like to sit on and I have a waffle chair which is lots of fun to sit in.

6. Do you have any signed copies of books?
Yep. Allegiant and Queen of Shadows are my signed copies, though Insurgent had Roth's signature embedded in the cover.

7.  The worst book you've ever read or couldn't even finish?
The worst book I ever read was If I Perish by Esther Kim. The writing was too dry for my taste (and my class). She had a great personal story to tell but the writing style made it really hard to read.

8. Are your family into reading as well or are you alone in your obsession?
They read some. My mom doesn't have much time and my sister is very picky about the books she reads. 

9. How many books do you currently own?
A bit more than 100. Some of the books on my shelves are from when I was younger, so I didn't include those in the number.

10. The last book you bought, and why did you buy it?
 I bought the third, fourth, and fifth books in the Lying Game series by Sara Shepard. I loved the first two, but my library didn't have these three.

11. Your favorite type of cookie? (This is the most important question, answer it wisely)
Peanut Butter are pretty good. However, my all time favorite are probably the chocolate chunk cookies from Chick-ful-a. I wish I was able to have them more often.

My Questions:
1. Do you have any books you really liked as a child?
2. Which is your favorite book to movie adaptation?
3. If you had to pick one genre to read for the rest of your life, which one would you pick and why?
4. You have traveled to another universe and met new people who have never read any of earth's books. Which one would you recommend to read first and why?
5. What is one wacky superpower you think would be cool to have?
6. What TV show is one of your favorites?
7. If the only way to get out of prison was to write in a cherished book, would you do it?
8. Where do you like to buy most of your books from?
9. Do you have a favorite Disney movie, and if so which one?
10. Which style of music do you listen to the most?
11. How many languages do you know? 

I nominate:
Temecka from LibraryofTomes , Amy-Rose from The Little Booknerd in the Corner , Rose from Paranormal Books , Ninoshka from Enchanted Readers , and Reader Wolf

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wordy Wednesday (#6)

The Sword of Summer Review

Harry Potter Book Tag