Wonder Woman Movie Review

"Before she was Wonder Woman, she was Diana, princess of the Amazons, trained warrior. When a pilot crashes and tells of conflict in the outside world, she leaves home to fight a war, discovering her full powers and true destiny."~IMDb

Wonder Woman is one of the best movies I have ever seen. I would pay money to go see it again because it was that fantastic; I have nothing bad to say. (I wouldn't be surprised if I end up buying it.)

I like how Diana wasn't somebody who had it all together. She was learning and she was still learning towards the end of the movie. It made her more relatable compared to a heroine that's all powerful from the start. Not to mention her confidence was great. Does she care that she's carrying a sword around London? Nope. She knows her mission and how to make decisions. She cares for others. Despite this though, she was still learning how the world operated.

Not only was Diana well done, but the other characters were as well. You get to know more about her travel buddies. They aren't just people helping her get to the war. Steve is such a wonderful character. He's going to do what's right, even if it means sacrifice or disobedience.

There was a kiss scene and I was concerned at first because there were young kids in the theater and they don't need to see what happens if they filmed more that a kiss. But they didn't and it was great. It was a nice kiss, where you can still clearly tell that the two liked each other. And that was one of my favorite things. I love her costume also, and not just for the fact that it looks amazing. The costume covered her.

When I said I have nothing bad to say I truly mean that. I ran through the whole movie in my head and there isn't one thing I would change. Nothing with the script or the filming. The people even got the history accurate (we checked online).

I don't know how to put the awesomeness into words so the only thing I can say is to see it for yourself. It will make your day.

Rating: 

Comments

  1. I saw Wonder Woman when it came out and absolutely adored it! It was everything I could have hoped for and more. The casting, the writing, and directing- everything was great. I agree with everything you said, I also have no bad things to say about Wonder Woman. You can bet I will be watching it again soon!

    http://www.thebucketlistbookblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I probably won't get to see it again till it comes out on DVD, but then at least I can watch it multiple times without having to pay each time.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Sword of Summer Review

Harry Potter Book Tag

Wordy Wednesday (#6)