Wordy Wednesday (#6)



Wordy Wednesday is a meme that focuses on expanding vocabulary for aspiring writers or even finding out new words. All that is required is coming up with a word and its definition!

My word for this week is opprobrium.

Opprobrium - something that brings disgrace
                       contempt or reproach (Merriam-Webster)

Let's take the quote I used from Mulan in one of my previous memes and replace the word dishonor.
Opprobrium on you! Opprobrium on your cow!

Image result for dishonor on your cow
This will forever be one of the best quotes.
If you participate make sure to leave a link down below so I can check your post out.

Comments

  1. Awesome! ^.^

    I gave your blog a follow! :)

    Would you mind checking out my book reviews blog at El's Book Reviews and possibly give it a follow? Super excited to read your posts!

    - El

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following! I'll go check out your blog :)

      Delete
  2. I just found your blog and I love it! I also really like the idea of this weekly meme!
    By the way it's funny because I'm italian and the word "obbrobrio" similar to the word of this Wordy Week, is a common word, so I instinctively know the meaning of that one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That's really neat how uncommon words in one language or frequently used in another.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Sword of Summer Review

Harry Potter Book Tag