"Would You Rather" Book Tag

I came across this tag on Goodreads and thought it would be fun to give it a go, especially since I like watching them on Youtube. So here goes nothing!

1. Rather read only a series or stand-alone books?
I like stand-alone books. The story is over and you can move on (not from the feels though). In a series you get more adventures and more of the characters. I'm going to have to go with series.

2. Rather read a book whose main character is male or female?
Female. I do like reading from both genders, but I'm a girl and I like to be able to connect to main characters. If I can't do that in any way I'm probably going to have to push myself to finish the book.

3. Rather shop only at Barnes & Noble (or any other bookstore) or Amazon?
The physical bookstore, definitely! As good as deals that Amazon provides, nothing beats walking into a store and being surrounded by books.

4. Rather all books become movies or TV show?
This is a tough one. Some movie adaptations are great, others not so good. *Cough* Percy Jackson *Cough*. I'm going to say TV show, because some books have so much substance that it could go really well.

5. Rather read 5 pages per day or 5 books per week?
Five books per week, duh! It would really bug me if I could only read five pages a day. What happens when you get to the exciting stuff? Don't make me wait. If I read five books a week that TBR pile would be much smaller, which I consider a good thing.

6. Rather be a professional book reviewer or author?
As cool as it would be to be a professional reviewer, I'd have to go with author. I can still review books, it just means they won't be up there with the best. Plus, I love writing and if people loved what I wrote that would be awesome-sauce.

7. Rather only read the same 20 books over and over or read a new book every 6 months?
Sorry, those 20 books would be boring after a while. And nothing is going to happen to that TBR pile if I read the same books. I choose a new book every six months. It's a small amount, but it's progress.

8. Rather be a librarian or own a bookstore?
Both sound really awesome. I have thought about opening a bookstore. But I wouldn't because that requires a lot of effort (taxes exist), and in my opinion, not as much free time for reading. So I would be a librarian because then your job is done for the day when you go home. You also can see the books bring joy to people!

9. Rather read only your favorite genre or favorite author?
This is a tough one! The genre could get boring after a while, but at least there are different writing styles. Reading the same author over and over could get boring, and what happens when they stop releasing books? Definitely the genre.

10. Rather read only physical books or eBooks?
eBooks can be fun. After all, you can carry multiple books at once. But nothing will ever be like holding the book in your hands and flipping through the pages. (Plus it looks good on your shelves. How do you display eBooks?)

Those were my answers to the "Would You Rather" book tag! I'm not going to tag anyone is specific, but if you want to do it, then I tag you! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wordy Wednesday (#6)

The Sword of Summer Review

Harry Potter Book Tag