Fragments Review

I'd like to start off my saying I'm sorry for not posting. I accidentally took a hiatus. However, I'm back with a review, so let's get right into it.

Fragments is the second book in the Partials Sequence written by Dan Wells. The genre is dystopian and sci-fi.

13170596"Author Dan Wells is back with the sequel to the sci-fi blockbuster Partials, which Pittacus Lore called a "thrilling sci-fi adrenaline rush, with one of the most compelling and frightening visions of Earth's future I've seen yet."

After discovering the cure for RM, Kira Walker sets off on a terrifying journey into the ruins of postapocalyptic America and the darkest desires of her heart in order to uncover the means—and a reason—for humanity's survival.
Dan Wells extends his richly imagined, gritty world and introduces new memorable characters in this second installment in the Partials Sequence."~Goodreads

Fragments moved slow in the first several chapters and I was starting to wonder why all the POVs were needed. As the story progressed, I became glad they were there, for they provided what was going on with the other people. There are still some overlooked typing errors, but I decided to overlook them for this review.

I didn't know if one of my ships was going to become canon, and since it has I'm so happy. The two people are absolutely adorable for each other.

I liked all the suspense, the secrets, and the way the brokenness was revealed. It may not be a suspense book, but I was constantly wanting to know what would happen. The fighting made everything more real; they didn't have a nice chat with tea, they were full out yelling at each other about how to fix problems. Yep, maybe I shouldn't enjoy that as much as I did, but their true feelings came out. (I keep saying they so no one counts it as a spoiler.)

Honestly, I don't think I've ever been this pumped to read a third book in a series, but time is working against the characters so it will be interesting to see what happens.

Rating: 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wordy Wednesday (#6)

The Sword of Summer Review

Harry Potter Book Tag