1 Year Anniversary

So this month is my blog's one year birthday. It's kind of hard to believe I've been blogging for that long. In honor I'm going to do 10 facts about me (because more than that seems difficult).
Image result for happy birthday
1. I am a cat person. Never have liked dogs.

2. I am learning to play the piano.

3. I love ethnic food. Italian, Indian, Chinese, you name it.

4. I really want to create a webseries for the Heroes of Olympus. I love the world of Camp Half-Blood a lot.

5. My top three candies are Reese, Sour Patch, and Midnight Milky Way.

6. One of my pet peeves is when all the Christmas decorations are on sale before Halloween.

7. As much as I like art and drawing, I am bad at it. Every once in a while something good is created, though.

8. I know for certain my major in college will not be anything in the medical or life sciences field.

9. Autumn is my favorite season. Summer is too hot for my liking, spring has pollen and bees, and winter is just weird where I live.

10. Whenever I go to museums I look at the display and rarely read the description beside it. I have no clue why.

Coming up with facts is a difficult task. Anyway, I look forward to another year of blogging.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Sword of Summer Review

Harry Potter Book Tag

Wordy Wednesday (#6)