Musing Mondays (#3)

I always forget to check the question on Monday, but today I remembered!
What is your favorite chunky book (over 500 pages)?

The first book that came to my mind was Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows, my favorite book in the series. (Who can't wait for Harry Potter and the Cursed Child?) However, I also like Eragon; I need to reread it. It's a good thing I don't feel like checking how long the Heroes of Olympus books are because that would make the decision a lot harder. So even though the question only allowed certain books picking a favorite is still difficult.

Feel free to answer in the comments your favorite(s). Also, I hope to have a review up by the end of the week.

Comments

  1. I'm so excited that it's out today! But, I think I preferred Order of The Phoenix over Deathly Hallows ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do like that one also. I guess the book picks you just like the wand.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Sword of Summer Review

Harry Potter Book Tag

Wordy Wednesday (#6)