Musing Mondays (#2)

Musing Mondays | BooksAndABeat.com

This is my second time doing Musing Mondays (as you can probably tell from the title). The question for this week is: Favorite poem or collection of poetry.

My first thought when I saw it was ew poetry. I'm not a fan of poems. So I was about to forget all about this week's question till I had a throwback moment to when I had to memorize and recite a poem. I'm pretty sure most of us have heard of the writer. Her name is Emily Dickinson. I bet half of you might roll your eyes at the title and say "wow". The title is A Book. Dickinson does a great job describing the attributes of a book and so it makes me sad I always forget about this lovely piece of poetry.


I would definitely encourage book lovers to go look it up and leave a comment on what you think about it. Do you have a favorite poem?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wordy Wednesday (#6)

The Sword of Summer Review

Harry Potter Book Tag