Wordy Wednesday (#8)

Wordy Wednesday is a meme that focuses on expanding vocabulary for aspiring writers or even finding out new words. All that is required is coming up with a word and its definition!

I've been reading Plato's Republic for school, and I keep coming across the word multifarious. It's popped up at least ten times, so I'm pretty sure it's one of his favorite words.

Multifarious - many and various types

It honestly reminded me of the word nefarious at first because they're both similar sounding. However, the term multifarious has nothing to do with evil.

I know I don't always post for the meme each week, so if I miss and you participate, feel free to link it on an earlier post. I look forward to seeing any words!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Sword of Summer Review

Wordy Wednesday (#6)

Harry Potter Book Tag