Wordy Wednesday (#4)

My word for this week is ignominious. Personally, I don't care for this word; it's a mouthful. The synonyms are dishonorable, despicable, humiliating, and degrading. Lots of fun words.

Ignominious - marked with or characterized by disgrace or shame (Merriam-Webster)

While punching in similar words (which was me picking out random letters and trying them) to the Google search engine, I discovered that if the word starts with 'ign' it probably has something to do with shame.

"Dishonor! Dishonor on you. Dishonor on your cow. Dishonor on your whole family!" - Mushu, from Mulan (Sorry, but I had to have this in here. It just fit so well.)

If you participate, please leave a link down below.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Sword of Summer Review

Harry Potter Book Tag

Wordy Wednesday (#6)