BFF Book Tag

Today I'm bringing you the BFF book tag! I was tagged by Nevermind the Furthermore. It looks really cool so let's get started.

Setting the Example: A pair/group of book BFF's that you love. Cammie Morgan, Liz, Beth, and Macy from the Gallagher Girl series by Ally Carter. They all have their differences but they somehow work very well. They kind of remind me of my group of friends.

Childhood Bestie: Which book character would you have liked to grow up with. I almost put down Percy Jackson. Almost. I think it would be great to have grown up with Amy Cahill from the 39 Clues. I feel like the both of us have so much in common that we would be great friends.

Frenemy: Which book character would bring out your competitive side. Hermione Granger. We could be friends but I would definitely be infuriated by her smartness at times (like how she always knows the answer it seems). I started getting annoyed by her in the fourth book till she had redeeming moments in the seventh.

Fashion Guru:Who would be the bestie whose closet you'd want to raid or you would want to go on a shopping spree with. Emma from The Lying Game series by Sara Shepard. I love her sense of fashion and how she seems to have a knack for finding great deals.

The Bad Influence: Which character would you want to commit a small act of rebellion with. I'd like to rebel with Sophie from Keeper of the Lost Cities by Shannon Messenger. Sophie doesn't really do stupid acts of rebellion-- she knows when she needs to go against people.

Blood Brothers: Which character would you want to be your surrogate brother/sister. Fred and George. Not one of them but both.I know they could get annoying, but at least you'd never be bored.

Mother Hen: Which character would you want by your side when you're having a bad day to cheer you up. Leo Valdez. His humor is on point. Enough said.

The Counselor: Which character would you go to for relationship advice or to confide a secret.  As strange as it may seem to some, I'd go to Luna Lovegood. She's honest and gives good advice without being mean about it and I feel she'd be trustworthy also.

More than Friends: Who would be your book boyfriend/girlfriend. Such a tough question. Can I go with Prince Kai from Cinder? I think he'd be a good boyfriend and I feel like he's going to get over the things I don't like about him in the later books. Or maybe even one of the guys from Partials or Heroes of Olympus. Like I said, hard question.

I tag:
Eve from Tea, Chocolate and Books
Crystal from Swissbookworm
and anyone else who might want to do it, feel free to.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wordy Wednesday (#6)

The Sword of Summer Review

Harry Potter Book Tag